• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ EL DDR PC-3700 Dual Channel Gold

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am also looking for some of this stuff, you will probably have access to it way before any of us do here in the states. Doesn't all the latest stuff get released over there?

Nice oc on your 2.4c chip bro! Why don't you have your raptors in Raid "0"?

Hi!

These rams are not available here.

I need to order them from overseas. Do you know any site where I can order them?

I had issues with my raptors in Raid 0 when using Norton Ghost.

Do a clean install...its worth it!

Nobody is selling them yet. Last I heard they will be available in a couple weeks. *Patience grasshopper* :D

Damn I wanted the ram for my next project.

I am thinking of getting the Pentium IV 3.2C and overclocking it to 4Ghz. Hope to run the rams at DDR 500 and above.

The Pentium IV 3.2C may release this week.

How far did your Twinmos PC3700 go Manoj? You think the OCZ will be better?
I am getting some Twinmos 3700 soon - my 3200 sucks!

Manoj got a very respectable DDR500 out of his Twinmos PC3700 (don't remember what timings). A guy named Ryan with OCZ over at the Extreme Forum got DDR510 to DDR515 out of the new OCZ 3700 Gold. My guess is that it's a toss up between the two. The OCZ will probably run with tighter timings and have pretty heat sinks. The TwinMOS will probably be a little cheaper and harder to find. Probably can't go wrong with either.

My Twinmos PC 3700 does DDR 510 at 2.5 - 3- 3 -7 timing.

However, you need to increase the DDR voltage to about 3V. I had mine at 3.14V because my motherboard is modded. I set it to 2.8V in the bios and it auto sets the voltage to 3.14V. I can lower the voltage but I wasn't bothered when I tested my rams.

I may lower it later as I am currently running the rams at DDR 484mhz. This is because I get better performance with my FSB at 303mhz (memory at 5:4 ratio).

Back