• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ Gladiator or Thermalright SK6?? Which one to get??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Celemine1gig- I really don't see a reason to not get the gladiator. Go for it. You will be very happy. Like William said, it's a steal!

Like I said, I am not sure if Platt is right or not, so I will be getting both to test it out. I will be testing i think the Fop38, Volcano5, the Gladiator, and the SK-6 against each other. I expect the SK-6 to be the best, with the Gladiator on its heals followed by the Volcano5(with delta). We shall see though.

William (Jul 25, 2001 03:47 a.m.):
Like I said, I am not sure if Platt is right or not, so I will be getting both to test it out. I will be testing i think the Fop38, Volcano5, the Gladiator, and the SK-6 against each other. I expect the SK-6 to be the best, with the Gladiator on its heals followed by the Volcano5(with delta). We shall see though.

Remember that the Gladiator really needs lapping before it will compete with any HSF as they do come pretty rough if you ran it out of the box i'm sure the others will win. have fun :)

Back