• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ outdoes Corsair!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zabomb4163

eh, don't base your opinion of ram on a review written by a reviewer who most likely has stakes in it. instead base it on real world results. i.e

http://holicho.lib.net/wcpuidv3/wcpuidv3.htm
if a stick of ram is ranked as one of the best by the best overclockers then i say buy it, but don't put much weight in any review done by a pro. (my opinon anyway.

Lonely Raven

If you traded with me please leave me Heatware Sen
Hmmm, that's news to me!

If that's the case, I'd like to buy a stick of OCZ and see what it
can do! Since I've been trying to get ahold of some ADATA
anyways...

zabomb4163

sweet, i guess winbond isnt THE best. i think the baffalo tech is still cheaper though.

attack

great, 100 newbies gonna get burned buying OCZ from this post/review...oh well i guess that's what you get when you don't read from multiple sites.

ocprices......naw that dones't seem like an OCZ naming scheme.

Lonely Raven

If you traded with me please leave me Heatware Sen
I've never heard of OCPrices, but I can say that my one stick
of OCZ-3200 spanks my (older) Corsair XMS-3500.

OCZ is a mixed thing I guess.

I do know for a fact that ABIT and DFI use OCZ in their testing
of the Overclocking features of their boards. I've spent lots of
time recently with their R&D.

mrspec3

ajrettke said:
great, 100 newbies gonna get burned buying OCZ from this post/review...oh well i guess that's what you get when you don't read from multiple sites.

ocprices......naw that dones't seem like an OCZ naming scheme.

Ok now. Please post some first hand knowledge you have of the new sticks of OCZ ram that doens't do so well..........

I have 2 OCZ pc3500EL sticks that do anywhere from 245-251Mhz at 3-2-2 cl2.5 timings.

Whats the problem?

bRiCe

i hear a lot of stuff about ocz, and all the 1st hand knowledge is really great, but it seems like everyone's cousin's uncle's dog's nephew or some **** has had a bad exp with it

bRiCe

i did just look at the site for a sec, but didnt have time to read. i saw tho that geil and ocz are 2 of the chips tested.... i find this a little funny since they are made by the same company at the same place (correct me if im wrong, but im almost 99% sure that they are the same)