• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ PSU RMA - Told to send to PCP&C?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EvilCloudStrife

R. Kelly is my roll model
Hey everyone. My OCZ 520W powerstream died and I have asked for an RMA. OCZ has always been amazing btw - this is not a rant. I was told by OCZ to send my RMA to PC Power and Cooling INC and was just wondering if anyone knows if there was a merge or something? I don't quite understand 100% whats going on but even still I thought I would ask.

Maybe PCP&C was bought out or vice versa? :confused:

dylskee

I just RMA'd my OCZ 520ADJ also and they had me ship to the RMA Dept and UPS said the wrong address was given and the package was re-delivered later that day to PCP&C, so yes that's the right address. I actually just got my replacement yesterday after another botched FedEx delivery but thats another story. They shipped me a 600W Game Xstream because the 520ADJ is discontinued. All in all, great customer service and a quick and painless turn around!

This one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817341001