• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Odd water loop behavior

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Seth1846

Rw72naa

this is a photo of a air bubble that seems to reappear every few days in the same spot.

I've moved the pc around and got it 100% air free 5-6 times now then go back about my daily life only to see it reappear. When i created the loop i tested it with the EK loop tester and over night at .6 bar i think. mark the dial spot with tape and waited over night. It never moved a bit so i assumed it was good!

My temps are still great but its abit of a pain in the rear end to remove every little bit and i just can't figure out why it reappears. At first I thought I must have a small leak somehow but I've combed over everything 1000 times and there's not a drop of fluid anywhere but in the loop! I'm stumped

Anyone seen this or have an idea whats going on here?

Its an all EK loop, pumps running roughly 50% pwm 24/7 if that helps any...

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

this is a photo of a air bubble that seems to reappear every few days in the same spot.

I've moved the pc around and got it 100% air free 5-6 times now then go back about my daily life only to see it reappear. When i created the loop i tested it with the EK loop tester and over night at .6 bar i think. mark the dial spot with tape and waited over night. It never moved a bit so i assumed it was good!

My temps are still great but its abit of a pain in the rear end to remove every little bit and i just can't figure out why it reappears. At first I thought I must have a small leak somehow but I've combed over everything 1000 times and there's not a drop of fluid anywhere but in the loop! I'm stumped

Anyone seen this or have an idea whats going on here?

Its an all EK loop, pumps running roughly 50% pwm 24/7 if that helps any...

Your links don't work for me.

Please attach pics directly with you posts instead of linking them. You can use the Insert Image tool in the toolbar of any new post windows or the Go Advanced button at lower right corner of any new post windows. There is a size limit for attached pics so depending on the resolution of the digital image it might need resampling or resizing. Irfanview is great for this.

Please show us a picture of the bubble in the context of the entire loop.

Back