• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OfficeDepot has the Maxtor 80GB 8MB $30 bucks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

unreal

Registered
OfficeDepot has the Maxtor 80GB 8MB Cache Hard Drive for $100 - $15 off $75 coupon code 31821170 - $20 rebate (send upc copy) - $30 rebate = $35 w/ free shipping.

12/8 Update: Get it for $5 cheaper using coupon code 52381099 for $20 off $100. Add some paper clips to get your order over $100.

blackhabit said:
crazy, better tell mom for xmas

What I want for X-mas, is for companies to make all of these deals instant rebates...let Maxtor and Office Depot, CompUSA, etc.. deal with when and how long the bloody check takes to arrive... :D

They've got more money than I do...they can afford to wait longer... ;) :p

Well if rebates were instant rebates then that would become the new sales price wouldn't it?

But there are MANY that buy it and don't know about the rebates and some don't bother turning them in.

So even if the company is willing to sell it at the new lower price they still know that there are suckers willing to pay the full price.

WildMonkey said:
Well if rebates were instant rebates then that would become the new sales price wouldn't it?

But there are MANY that buy it and don't know about the rebates and some don't bother turning them in.

So even if the company is willing to sell it at the new lower price they still know that there are suckers willing to pay the full price.

I know....but it'd be nice if for just once they'd do it. Like have facility for people to get ONE voucher to be redeemed for ONE item, and get it at the price "after rebates". any item, for any price. Make the voucher valid for a certain amount of time.

And anyone that gets busted cheating and tries to get two of them gets publically flogged, and has to pay 150% of full retail price forever. :p

unreal said:

12/8 Update: Get it for $5 cheaper using coupon code 52381099 for $20 off $100. Add some paper clips to get your order over $100.

This part expired on 12/11 the 15 dollar one is still good tho.

Back