• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OFFICIAL 3DMark11 Scores thread (by card)!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

edgehold

[noparse][B]edgehold[/b] - [URL="http://3dmark.com/3dm11/333737"]3926[/URL] - i5 760 @ 2.8 stock - gtx460 GPU 900/1801/2106, stock (AIR)[/noparse]

I don't know if I did this right so just lmk or fix it for me if you can. Just using msi afterburner on a stock for now i5 760. This is my first overclock so far, just waiting on a new sink and fan to up the processor as well.

Also, here is the score card it gave me. I think i can get a little bit more out of it. I'm also running 3dMark11 basic, not advanced, in performance mode and doing the benchmark tests only options. I believe these are the correct settings.
http://3dmark.com/3dm11/333737?show_ads=true&page=/3dm11/333737?key=UVJA9XcuMUxD5YaKL0AB6dsNt9N2QT

MIAHALLEN

[noparse][B]miahallen[/b] - [URL="http://www.hwbot.org/community/submission/2100107_miahallen_3dmark11___performance_geforce_gtx_580_7199_marks"]7199[/URL] - i7 2600K @ 5102Mhz (air) - GTX580 900/1800/1100 (air)[/noparse]

picture.php

Last edited:

Wega!

I updated my previous post, so that I can get my 1st place back :D

Anyone know why 3D Mark 11 wont recognize my Q9450? I have updated to the latest version of 3D Mark...

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
If you need something to shoot for, I just watched splave and romdominance break the world record...

...Oops the OCAlliance guys just beat that, new WR is 9082.

About an hour and a half left in the competition, this may not be the best score yet tonight.

Gautam and El Maxi (G H Z) are doing really well, though frustrated because their card isn't hitting the speeds they tested it at yesterday. MSI had everyone flash a new bios this morning, and the card hasn't gotten back up to speed the way it did yesterday.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
OCalliance, splave and romdominance, took the final win as well as the 3dmark2011 world record with over 9200 in 3dmark2011. I got the picture, but can't remember the exact score right now.

G and maxi put up a very respectable score and came in 3rd overall I think, around 8964 was their score last I saw I believe. Unfortunately, I had to leave to get to my next meeting and didn't get much time with either of the guys, tho I did stand over their shoulder while they were doing work. Mark is ltaving town, but hope to catch gautam at the XS party Saturday.

OP
EarthDog

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
Updating now... sorry I was slacking!!!!

Updated. Everyone who was remotely close to the format has been added.

Please post new posts if you are updating your score. It just makes it easier. :)

Last edited:
OP
EarthDog

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
And ok, I will post my 6k run with a 470. :)

F(orget) my work. Now Futuremark is blocked. I guess I will add it later.

Last edited:

edgehold

OP
EarthDog

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
Gotta put it in the right form PhysX!!! (see first post)

Willl be updating today at the office...

PS - CPU speed really doesnt seem to matter much, at least with a single card. Curious though about two. Try backing your clock off to 4.5 and then 4Ghz and see what your score does...(if you would be so kind...)