• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official BF2 clan of OCF! [OCG]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If we can get 12 guys that can stay dedicated, then we would be a clan, but since we realy havnt gotten any leadership in this, it hasnt taken off at all. And with Klown being the BF2 nazi ;) it fell flat on its face.

Tell you what guys, I'm a die hard BF:2 player and I wanted to join the OCF clan, but people wanted to host it themselves on their own server, it's no fun playing on a server that's not RANKED. Every member would have to pay maybe 5-10 dollars a month and we could get a RANKEd server and use our kit unlocks ect.

Well.. home for break now and finally have a gaming computer put together. I'll be sure to practice up as much as possible in single player mode. LOL

Once I get back up to college, mid-January, I'll jump right into this. Let's try to get the fire lit under this sucker again. If I have time in the next two days I'll go through all these pages and take down everyone's info and putting it in an excel file.

Let me know what I can do to make this happen.

EDIT: Also just picked up BF2:SF today but won't get it until the 25th. ;)

So we'll have to go and ask who has that and if we want to, or how much we want to play that. Since it would limit the number of people I imagine.

Icebl@ster said:
but i could tell that it was goin happen

Really? Were you able to see all the patch problems and such before anyone knew about them. Maybe it was that you could see that only some video card drivers would work or that maybe 20 to 30% of the people couldn't patch the game. After all this was the first OCG clan that didn't make it off the ground. Then again none of the other games we had clans for had the same issues as BF2 does.

Back