• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Oh the d2 irony.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dippy_skoodlez

Joined a hell baal run, with my mule-ish pally. Wearing a valor, crescent moon and my frostwind. (have schaffers on weap alt.) This idiot with mh starts calling me a n00b and saying it sucked. Well, the screenie shows the rest :)

Screenshot003.jpg

Oh thats some good stuff.

Viper2004

I was literally a d2 addict and i had everything. From 1.9-1.10, every item there was (legit and hacked) but that game is just so damn boring.

AC Slater

lol

I love how in every game of D2 there will be at least 1 person call someone else a noob. I can't wait for the ladder to reset.

Bashar

Viper2004 said:
I was literally a d2 addict and i had everything. From 1.9-1.10, every item there was (legit and hacked) but that game is just so damn boring.

Same here....... I used the Jed program on 1 computers running 24/7 for months. Had pretty much everything you could get. Got that account deleted when they deleted all those accounts. Luck for me I had everything muled onto my other account (I had 2 sets of D2 disks). But I got sick of D2 playing it for so long.........but I kept active my accounts waiting for the new patch. Then after the patch I just let them go inactive, not really anything that great with the patch after so long of a wait...........

Back then I would have have died if I lost all my stuff........ now I could careless thats its all gone......Guess I finally kicked the D2 habit.

OP
dippy_skoodlez

dippy_skoodlez

Bashar said:
Same here....... I used the Jed program on 1 computers running 24/7 for months. Had pretty much everything you could get. Got that account deleted when they deleted all those accounts. Luck for me I had everything muled onto my other account (I had 2 sets of D2 disks). But I got sick of D2 playing it for so long.........but I kept active my accounts waiting for the new patch. Then after the patch I just let them go inactive, not really anything that great with the patch after so long of a wait...........

Back then I would have have died if I lost all my stuff........ now I could careless thats its all gone......Guess I finally kicked the D2 habit.

Yea... my chars are mostly 1.09 but I got so dang bored I decided to play it again witha friend. now im making akward stuff im just so... bored... Nothing to DO....

My werewolf barb pwnz atleast :) Can hell baal run by himself and with 3 people in the game :santa: