• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Ok i need some advice on a good heatsink and fan to get me past 1500mhz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
M

Me

I plan on spending 40-60 bucks
I heard the alpha pal 6035 w/ delta is really good but the fan is loud or should i just go for the Sk6. I know the swiftech is out but there is a new rev.1 which isnt good as the last rev. Plus this is too expensive. I would rather buy a really good case fan for 20 bucks the pulls 53+cfm

Millenium Glaciator, check it out here. It got excellent reviews for a decent price. There are a few threads in the cooling forum discussing results with it.

I plan on getting a socket a 1.333 chip iwilkk266

go with a Glaciator or SK6. They should easily get you there. Better than a thermoengine and not too much more. There is always the $80 swiftect too.

If your on a budget

the best budget HS out there right now is what used to be known as the OCZ Gladiator.

check out this Link and look for the Golden Gate HS, they have two versions a 27 cfm one and a 38 CFM delta one. the Delta one is very close to the SK6 (i had both at the same time). Also, it's only $24.98 Shipped. Guaranteed your not going to beat that price on this class of HS anywhere.

Back