• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ok, wtf................

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheFrag

I was messig arpund in bios under my DDR settings. I changed some stuff and I rebooted. Everything started fine, except for video. I have switched my video cards PCI slot (i have a PCI card right now) and the video card all together (Some trident from '94). My monitor had a gree LED when u first start it and when it is detecting something. Well, it turns to orange (indicating no signal or something) right away. Everything else boots up perfect;y, but I cannot get into BIOS to fix this cuz i dont have video. Could it possibly be my monitor? O ya, I have an ak31a (a.k.a.---ak31 v3.1) mobo with the bios that came on it.
Thnx.

OP
TheFrag

TheFrag

please, sombody, I really need to know so that I can use my own PC..........

FunkDaMonkMan

:D .. no problem

I had to do the same thing yesterday when I accidentally put on some extremely aggresive ram timings .... yea.. it wouldn't post.

OP
TheFrag

TheFrag

lol, im bak on my pc. Kinda hard doing it with a band aid on ur finger and after postioning 2 video cards directly in ur way of the jumpers, espicially whne u did it cuz u thought it would help............im happy, i thought i fried a PCI slot or something. My dad got all ****ed at me though because I was using his PC. He was all "The reason mine works and ur doesnt is that I dont have my PC sitting there open."