• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Okay, so can we use Artificial Intelligence to create web sites yet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

c627627

c(n*199780) Senior Member
I am about to look for someone to pay to create an interactive web site for me.

On this eve of the greatest technological innovation humans have ever known, [the AI assisted everything], should I wait a bit and use Artificial Intelligence to do it?

Can this be already done?

So latest versions of AI writing code - not true?

Hm, judging by the fact that you haven't heard anything about it...

The reason I posted is that I thought that you would need to pay to have access to something like that if it existed / or that it's still early for something like that..
I am surprised people on here don't know.

I don't imagine writing code is too science-fictiony, given the rapid pace of AI development?

I use ChatGPT for PowerShell frameworks based on what I need. No subscription required but it will write faster.

When I started this thread I was genuinely asking because I did not know.

Your words "it will write faster" imply that you can use it to write code, but all the other posts in the thread made it sound like my question wasn't serious.

So where is the AI tech at as far as web site design goes?

I don't know, all I've used it for is writing PowerShell scripts at work.

Creating an account is free, do it and report back what it gives you for your request.

I talk to somebody and was told it can.
But it sounds like you have to have some knowledge to make specific requests.

It sounds like you may need a pay-for account, and you can't just say "make me a web site".

Why not try it yourself? You'd have known the answer 2 days ago and could report back your findings. Afaik the paid for account, at least in the openai chat gpt site gives you a faster response and it types much faster.

When I started this thread I was genuinely asking because I did not know.

Your words "it will write faster" imply that you can use it to write code, but all the other posts in the thread made it sound like my question wasn't serious.

So where is the AI tech at as far as web site design goes?
It was one joke post. :poop: posting is a part of being on a forum. Were all enthusiasts for PC hardware, don't be surprised when you don't get a bunch of serious replies from something that isn't in the wheelhouse of this forum.

I have not tried it, but am being told that this is the biggest innovation in history of computer hardware/software.
We are posting here on the best computer/hardware forum on the internet.

Before I asked, you all did not see this discussed? Anywhere!? Really?

I have created basic web sites. I have never created a complex interactive web site before.
I know I need some help because of my lack of knowledge about complex interactive web site design, but I am trying to gauge, how have things changed.

Surely, it's not like in all the years prior, just hiring a web sight designer, if he's just going to use this new invention to do things a hundred times faster.

Back