• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Okay, So it's finally started!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Haturee

Alright, So I had this build in mind months ago, but due to some surprise issues it had to be put off for a bit.
But I did finally get it going :D

20170308_014611.jpg

Its the Phanteks enthoo Primo case (which is absolutely amazing by the way)
Right now the mobo is installed (Rampage V Edition 10)
With the CPU (i7 6850k) and Ram (4x8gb Trident.Z 3200 RGB)

It also has a 1 tb samsung 850 pro SSD mounted to the back.
and a 512 gb Samsung 960 pro m.2 that will be installed closer to finish.
with an EVGA 1000w g2 psu as well.

20160913_193336.jpg

I have on the way most of the water cooling components.
which includes
Pump: XSPC D5-Vario G1/4 Threaded Special Edition 12 VDC D5 Pump With Speed Controller
Rad: Hardware Labs Black Ice® NEMESIS® GTR Black Carbon Radiator - 480mm
Fittings: 12 x Bitspower Premium G1/4" High Flow 1/2" Fitting - Matte Black - $47.88
Tubing: Masterkleer Tubing PVC 19/13mm (1/2"ID) Clear 3,3m (10ft)
Liquid: PrimoChill True Infused – Insanely Concentrated Liquid Pre-Mix – Opaque UV Green
Res: LF Reaction 250mm Reservoir
Block: EK-SUPREMACY-EVO-X99-NP
( I got this one because I had originally intended on getting the EK-FB-KIT-ASUS-R5E10-RGB Monoblock
But they emailed and said they were out of stock and it'd be at least a week, and I liek the way the board
looks already so I decided not to change it too much, just to go with the clear block to see some of the fluid at least.)

I do plan on water cooling the GPUs as well, but that will wait, for now I'm throwing just 1 asus 1080 OC edition in it,
waiting for the release of the 1080Tis, which is when 2 of those will be replacing the one regular 1080.

I also bought a few fans: some NZXT AER RGB x 3 and some Corsair ML120 PRO magnertic levitation bearing fans.

I do plan on going to hard tubing and compression fittings down the road, once I get a little more practice with the bending of them and such.
But for now I am very very excited to finally finish throwing this guy together!

Any comments or suggestions would be great :)

I'm also a fan of the black and green theme.
Thats why I got the green fluid and some black and green cables. I do still have to get more of the cables custom,
But on top of everything I did't want to quite spend for the cables yet, they get pretty pricey for some wires :(

Yeah the green color is great. Looks awesome inside the black part of the case and with the white fans :)

Back