• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Old Geforce 3 question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jaz666

Registered
Hi guys

Over the last few months I got into overclocking playing with my hardware to see what i could push it to...(with mixed results!)

I have been particularly impressed with some of the softmodding options(having recently softmodded by 9800se to 9800 speeds and reading much about the 9500-9700pro softmod) and was wondering whether there are any old softmodding/oc'ing tricks for my second systems ageing old Geforce 3....

The card does have ramsinks on, but because of these i am not sure what brand of ram it uses....it is one of the Elsa Gladiac 920 version of the chip..

Any help would be mich appreciated!! thanks for you time....

SimGuy

Well, to start out you could always grab CoolBits and overclock through the NVidia Control Panel :)

Just make sure to cool well, as those stock ramsinks & heatsinks usually don't have great thermal interface material on them. :(