• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OMFG!!!!!! UPS you Son of a Beep!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nobitacu

Registered
UPS are all bunch of BS!!! They lost BOTH of my packages!!! WTF!!! I was trying to send my MB back to Newegg, I sent it last Monday the 28th, and I called newegg today and they never even got it yet! WTF! I tried using the tracking number they give me, for both of my packages, other one was for the CPU LED fan cover that don't work. hahahahaha! both tracking number don't even work!!! WTF! I knew I should of used FedEx. The other time I used UPS I had a overnight shipping, hahaha, it got there 5 days later. Yup, UPS, it's cheaper then FedEx, but so are it's services. Man I'm so ****ed! :mad:

Ok, they found my package. Will be correcting it. I guess it's a happy ending then.

UPS isnt 100% on the game but FedEx is even worse.
Used to be the other way around back in the day. Ups and I have had hundreds of packages shipped/recieved in the last year or two with only minor problems due to packing of recieved items.
Nothing I could down right blame UPS for.

I have been generally pleased with fedex and UPS. USPS on the other hand is the pitts to work with.
I work 6 days and can't sign for the package. Fedex has same evening local pickup and UPS is more flexible on redelivery.

The only thing that urkes me about FedEx is if your not home to sign for your package they leave that stupid note on your door saying you have to suffer overnight and wait to get it tomorrow...on the flip side UPS is awful to packages and i frequently get boxes with dented corners or that look like they were used as a steeping stool in the brown truck. They both have there yays and ney's..but when i have a choice I think i'd rather have the FedEx...they seem to run a better service at least where I am.

/me is not a UPS fan and prefers fed ex

Ive have seen ups packages arrive in pretty bad condition. Another reason is because my mom has a fed ex number for her business so they just leave packages, ups will kock on my door and if no one is home I have to go to the post office to get it.

do you always have to sign for fedex packages? i know that UPS just leaves your beat up crushed boxes on your front porch

q149 said:
do you always have to sign for fedex packages? i know that UPS just leaves your beat up crushed boxes on your front porch

this reminds me of something that happened a few years ago. let me tell you guys what heppened.............

i ordered a couple hundred dollars worth of tools from harbor freight (a tool warehouse, great prices for the most part). anyway, the box weighed almost 70 pounds and when it was delivered the guy had a hard time with it by himself.

now anyone that's carried tools before knows that when you have them all together in a box and the box shakes it sounds like something expensive got broke. well, the guy dropped the box and heard all the tools clinging around. he basically threw the box in my hallway and took off in the truck before anyone saw him. (i was watching him from my car across the street)

i had half a mind to call UPS and say i never got the package. nobody signed for it so they could dispute it. good thing i'm not that dishonest.

UPS+ The Devil. lol. I HATE UPS. i used to work for them, they are a terrible company and i personaly would use fed-ex or usps. UPS does not care one bit about how the packaes are received, you have no idea how many times you get glass things coming through that are just completely shattered. its really horrible. my fed-ex boxes always come nice and neat like they treat the packages a lot nicer.

You guys will love this.Want to know why packages are always damaged when you get them from ups?Because they have a habit of falling off the truck when they drive down the road.
It was great my friends and I were going to the mall.We get about a mile from my house and what do we see?A ups truck stopped in the middle of the road while he picks up a package that was about 100feet behind the truck lol.:clap:

UPS tends to throw there packages around a lot:rolleyes:

I have had no problem with fedex though. ;)

hehh ... UPS sucks .. got a package of computer stuff about 1 yr ago, it came on wet!! .. wtf, a wet package ... lucky for me though, turned out the stuff was covered in another plastic bag .. imagine if it wasn't ... :mad: .. i would have them sued

UPS Suck but we do ship lots of packages with them... They are extremly rough with the packages though... Airborne express are totally unreliable with there deliveries too but not rough on the merchandise. Fedex are a joke and left $700 worth of computer components outside my door last december which someone promptly picked up and hot footed away with. Took 5 months to get the money out of them.

UPS does some pretty stupid things, my buddy ordered a motherboard, and it was shipped by UPS, he wasn't home at the time, so the UPS guy left the package in the snowbank at the end of the driveway.

the second time he ordered a $70 LCD screen for a mod he was doing he ordered it COD, again he wasn't home, this time, the UPS guy left it in the snowbank again, but he didn't have to pay for the screen either because it was COD.

I told him to order a full system and see what happens!

I have never really had any problems with UPS. Guess I'm lucky or something. They always arive ontime, and the packages generally come in good condition. I've really only had one or two dented boxes.

I just sent an RMA'd mobo back to Newegg via USPS, insured and tracked. They're usually pretty good. FedEx is another story. They seem to do really well 'til they get to my state. I had a package that took one day to go from California to Maine. Then it stayed in Maine for 3 days.:rolleyes: I picked it up myself.

Ya I got UPS stories up the wazoo. Man Since I do tons of ebay and all the probs we had, which compared to all the times things went smooth aint so bad but, man when something did happen it was totally F'ed.

Boxes would come back because they lost it and the box would be totaly jacked, every side bent nothing straight. Packing material oozing out the rips. Reminds me of the start of the movie "Ace Ventura"

We started Calling UPS OOPS. And yes I am a damn good packer, so it wasnt me. :D

Back