• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Omg New Dell Add!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

triflux

Disabled
maybe they finally realized the sub-culture of computer users, but I doubt that is real nice photoshop work though.

ozzlo

Senior whose title will pier
Somebody must have been playing simcity 2000/3000 a little too much :)

CrashOveride

um.. what was the word... wow! that is fnny... i think it is prolyl marketing t the teens thogh... peopel at my school including myself... of course the oens that are uneducated about computers (not myself)... would like that add.... i do cept it is for a dell =P not sure y just them being totally unrealated... meh:D :eh?: :D :rolleyes:

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!

I swear if I hear the word Extreme one more time in an advertisement, I'ma break out the bolt-action shotgun and head to a mall.

progamer

Wow I didn't think this was real when I first saw it. Doesn't sound like dell although they have been getting more aggressive in their advertising (especially with the dork dude). I have yet to actually see it on a site or mag.

ib69nu

sorry to sound like a TOTAL retard, but i come from a small town. what does l33t mean? (the only thing i get out of it is leet?)

Drop85

Registered
Oni said:
EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!

I swear if I hear the word Extreme one more time in an advertisement, I'ma break out the bolt-action shotgun and head to a mall.

Bolt-Action Shotgun?

Never seen one...all mine are pump action. :)

BTW, just f**king with ya. :burn:

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
Drop85 said:
Bolt-Action Shotgun?

Yeah. My dad has one. It's kinda cool, 'cause it's not something you see everyday :)

For the link-clicking impaired:

dell-l337.gif

tbirdkiri

yea... ok.... if this is real, stephen is gonna feel my wrath.....

my wrath = steel toed boot colonastapy

wildfrogman

scary how the uh genetically altered to be annoying as uh... insert your choice explinative here_____ interns that i have seen recently is WAY more annoying than even steve. Also anybody notice the guy working,putting together a computer? He was wearing a plad flannel long sleaved shirt and um its just odd to say the least how dell portrays supposed "real" computer techs working and such.

Last edited: