• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!read!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spec_Ops2087

OMG!!!! I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!...I UNLOCKED MY TBIRD AND DID AN O/C FROM 800mhz TO 1000mhz!!!

WHEW I had to get that out and tell everyone here THANK YOU!!!!

current temp---idle 34-36 (sorta fluctuates[sp?])
under load----40C

weird thing was that my temp monitor when it was locked read temps a lot higher than what it is now being unlocked...strange?

also...it monitors all the other power lines (ie...12V -12v 3.3 and Vcore) I gives a warning that the 12V line is out of reading ability....it says it because every once-and-a-while it goes to 11.9V...is this normal?

Anyways THANK YOU EVERONE!!!!!

Spec

EDIT: I will try to get more out of it ;)

I think I know the reason and answer but I'll ask anyway...when I went to open prime95...it stoped posting but the monitor light stayed green...when that happened my heart fell through my body....fearing thw worst I turned it off, said a little pray, and rebooted... THANK YOU GOD, it posted and booted up no problem....I'm guessing I have to raise the Vcore....currently it is at 1.83V should I bring that up to 1.85 or 1.87 or maybe even 1.9V...thanx for the input

Spec

EDIT: my settings are FSB=100mhz and multi=10

Last edited:
Nice overclock 200 mhz raise for that chip is great. I have a 950 tbird on my second rig and it will only go to 1100 stable.

Back