• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OMG...What's up with this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

beau_safken

fold1.jpg

WU was a p610_tetP30_build_ext

What does this mean? This is the first time I've had this happen since I've been folding. Could someone tell if this is a hardware problem due to overclocking or just a bad unit?

If it is a bad unit will I still get credit for it??

FYI: I just went from a 80mm fan to 120mm fan and my temps are now in the 42-44C range at load. rest is in my sig.

Last edited:

gtsimmo

Could be your overclock but tinker cores are usually not that overclocking sensitive. Most likely u just received a faulty work unit. It happens dont sweat it. But if it happens again and again then you got a problem, obvious. Just keep and eye out and if it happens again try to ease up on the overclock.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
4 things it could be...

The client version, the core version, and the particular WU, and heat.

you can't really do anything about the WU you get and all you can do is make sure you have the latest client.

I would delete the core becaue of the CoreStatus = FFFFFFFF (-1) being a comm error, usually not easily solved. i would strongly suggest you post this on the comm board so that they no someone has gotten a comm error with one of the 610's. i would also make sure that the core version is up to date,, it will tell you the version in the log.

i would delete the core and see if a newer one will download as sometimes a newer core is requred for certain units.

FOLD ON
NAS