• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

? on Avatars

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
Nope......if you really want to make your own version of it, or use the one done by Cy showing your actual position, you can freely do it ;)

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
Here is the first one, uncompressed.....If you are looking for anothe please feel free to drop a PM to Cy, he ought to have it ;)

Attachments

44.6 KB · Views: 37

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
i think he had it Top 200/100/50/25/10/5. give Cy a PM and i'm sure he'll have it if you can't find in the forum.

i mod'ed mine and reduced the size for the new avatar rule. if anyone need a mod version of the team avatar, feel free to drop me a PM, and see what i can do. ;)

Cy

Actually, I lost the originals in a hdd crash unless I had them posted to my web site. But, yes anyone is free to use them or alter them as desired. They are open source! ;)

Cy

FRANK

I was bored tonight and decided to update my own avatar. While I was at it I dug out a couple of others.

Here is an attatchment with the 300WU avatar compressed and ready to go if anyone's interested,

Good Luck,
FRANK

Attachments

• copy of seti avatar top 300.jpg
    copy of seti avatar top 300.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

FRANK

And here's a copy of the original top 100 WU compressed and ready to go.

Good Luck!
FRANK

Attachments

• copy of seti avatar top 100.jpg
    copy of seti avatar top 100.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 29