• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

One Bright LED

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
that is awesome. i don't think i will getting any of those soon .... $15 :eek: . But, it sure does put out a lot for the price.

craigiz1

In South Florida where I live they are changing the standard traffic light to these types of super bright LED's. They look and work good. :burn:

Cuper

craigiz1 said:
In South Florida where I live they are changing the standard traffic light to these types of super bright LED's. They look and work good. :burn:

They are the regular led design. These would blow the doors off the standard led's!!!

flounder43

Senior Lawyer-clocker
craigiz1 said:

In Minneapolis, all of the red traffic lights are made of LEDs. They have been for years. Saves a lot of energy, and money.

I have also noticed that all of the new buses used by our Metro Transit also have LEDs for their rear tail lights, both amber and red.

JDXNC

I've seen a lot of new vehicles(mosty expensive ones) using them for their brake lights... and for some reason fedex uses them on their delivery vans.

donny_paycheck

Inactive Super Quad Mod
Well, they are much more durable and last indefinitely (maybe 'forever') with the right level of power. Plus they are also cheaper to mass produce than incandescent bulbs.