• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

One click is no more, kinda - need hosting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xenocide

hey guys im working on a cd version of wedo's one click, which has auto run, so there isn't really a click involved anymore :)

ima start it when i get a chance, but some hosting would be cool. im gonna make iso's for each variant of one-click and, a combination cd with a menu if i get a chance!

OP
Xenocide

Xenocide

er hm, im retarted, it would have to be a zip, maybe with an iso builder, since you guys would have to change the user name :mad: even though i would like some powah under Xenocide

:sn:

Maxvla

lol if only we could use our hosting for folding! everyone has tons of hosting :eek:

matrixzen

I think it would be a good idea if each of us mirror Wedo's one-click. Wedo's one-click sticky thread could be updated so our extra space could be used as mirrors so we don't have to worry about distribution problems. ;)