• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

One Million Points

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RyanRichard

CONGRATULATIONS WAY TO GO TEAM 32!!!! :beer:
As of 12 noon PST on the day of NOVEMBER 16th Sturday, we have corssed one million points!:beer:

Captain Slug

Helpful Senior Member
Weeeeeeeeeeeee
1mil.jpg

(time in EST)

Civic_Addict

Congrats ALL!
I just started folding. I can't wait to get to work on Monday to set this up on the servers at work. I have about 16 there...only 2 at home :-/

xylus

Congrats to Overclockers.Com on achieving one million points. If you keep going like this you might even catch us over at OCAU :)

bobatola

Registered
/off topic:

Great avatar Fever, does that mean you like Honda?

/on topic:

Way to go team 32! How long to 2 million?

bobatola

Flashfx2

Way to go team 32! How long to 2 million?
Does this mean we have another contest already? What's the prize bobatola???;)

It's awesome we finally hit 1 million. I've also had my best week ever 72.84!!

Kaliban

Registered
congrats!

Well done on the 7 digit achievement. You guys are giving us a close challenge right now on weekly production :)

gtsimmo

Congrats to everyone, this is a great day for all of us who work so hard. Now let the :beer: flow like water cause it's time to celebrate :bday:

nfsga

Civic_Addict said:
Congrats ALL!
I just started folding. I can't wait to get to work on Monday to set this up on the servers at work. I have about 16 there...only 2 at home :-/

Make sure it's cool with the boss and such.

bobatola

Registered
Flashfx2 said:

Does this mean we have another contest already? What's the prize bobatola???;)

It's awesome we finally hit 1 million. I've also had my best week ever 72.84!!

Congrats Flashfx2 on your best week ever! I'd be willing to donate something to a contest on when we reach 2 million points, how about you?

bobatola

Wedo

Senior Kitty Power!
Wow!!! we rocketed through the last couple hundred thousand. Our stats were showing December at the earliest just a month ago.

Nice work everyone, now let's go catch the Aussies.

Wedo

Mr. Chambers

Wedo said:
Wow!!! we rocketed through the last couple hundred thousand. Our stats were showing December at the earliest just a month ago.

Nice work everyone, now let's go catch the Aussies.

Wedo

agreed... we need to add MORE boxen!! go go go! :D

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
Sucks that i had to be out of town to miss it, but great job all! Glad to be folding with all of you and can't wait for the next million :D

FOLD ON
NAS

OCn00b

Congratulations on the million points all. Even though i'm still kinda new, i'm glad to be a part of a group of people like you all. btw, where can i get that stats grabber program?