• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

one of the craziest MODS I ever heard of...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kunaak

My favorite Quote from this whole article...
this was hilarious.
I would have loved to have seen the look on these peoples face when he did this.

update 9/14/02: my SX-64 made its first appearance at UCF's CCFC Lan Party. besides a minor video problem, it performed perfectly. i couldn't play pac-man for more than five minutes before someone was asking me why i'd bother bringing a commodore to a LAN party. every time i simply minimized my emulator and watched their jaws drop :) "you put Windows XP on a C64? WTF?" the second half of the thing i just left the top part of the case off to let everyone admire my work.

http://www.thereifs.com/~dan/SDM/3/

Anyways, go here. read, enjoy.
the guys certainly determined.
finally a mod that competes with Yoshis box.

;)

Captain Slug

Helpful Senior Member
I've actually seen that before and I bet his eyes hurt after staring at such a tiny screen.
Bad! Evil!
It's making me want to finish my MAC Plus to 1600+ conversion...
vacuumac.jpg

The most entertaining part would be making an OS 7.1 skin for StyleXP.

Kunaak said:
finally a mod that competes with Yoshis box.
I HATE that thing. I bet it has mad overheating problems and sounds horribly loud. It would have been cooler if he modded each system individually.

Last edited: