• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Online Shop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ComeingOnline

I have been designing a online shop for a while now. In this shop you will be able to build up your own complete system by putting your custom parts in. when you have finished building up your system you will submit that and it will come up with facts about the system that they have built one thing i wont to be included in this fact sheet as a range of what 3d mark score is thought that system can achieve so I was wondering if you lot would mind post your system specs with your 3d mark score so I can get an average for each system.

Thanks People
Also if anyone else has anymore ideas please post

Monaco

welcome to the forums, ComeingOnline!

If you use the search feature, you'll find several dozen threads in the forum where folks share their 3DMark scores. Also, you can take a look at our Overclockers.com 3DMark team homepage. There's lots and lost of scores there, grouped by graphics card and system speed. Should be a pretty good resource for you :D