• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

opnions on 41.03 drivers ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Desperado84

i personally run 40.72.
as they are the latest OFFICIAL dets.
i have lately been hearing a lot about the 41.03 and how they have better image quality.
what kind of differences will i notice. and how stable are they/compatible with games.
thanks for the help guys

ginfest

Registered
Using them with a GF4- ti-440, they work fine with
UT2K3
GTA3
Madden and NHL 2003
MS Combat flight Sim3
NOLF2
Hitman2
Iron Storm
Tiger Woods 2003
NFS:HP2
I find that the colors are much better with these than the 40.72s and that in general they are more stable.

deez

no problems here with 41.03 on Gf3 Ti200 @ 230/530

not much of a gamer tho' pretty much the only game I play is UT2003

Goo Kenson

I think they should go back to having an OC utility built into the drivers. Of course none of the recent drives had that, so 41.03 is stll a big thumbs up.

mbentley

Gloriously Lead, Overclockix Chief Architect
i've been running them for quite some time now... i got them when they were leaked a little bit ago... they have been some of the best drivers yet... no bsod's like i had with some others... great color and stability. gotta love them. i have no problem with them at all. i would suggest trying them if you get the chance.

trikotret

Hey All,
I did a comparison with the Omega Drivers 1182 with the 41.03 and this what I came out with. It kept me wondering. I ran it on a G4400 300/650 all had the same settings.
Omega:
9992 default
8481 oc quincix, AF 2X

41.03:
11062 default
8177 oc quincix, AF 2X
Any ideas why the Omega driver still beat the 41.03???
Thanks
Mike

mbentley

Gloriously Lead, Overclockix Chief Architect
Goo Kenson said:
I think they should go back to having an OC utility built into the drivers. Of course none of the recent drives had that, so 41.03 is stll a big thumbs up.

if you want an oc utility in your drivers, download coolbits. if you just want to get the file, pm me and i will hook you up.

SlowBurn

The visual quality of the 41.03 are great, but for some reason when I use these drivers, and I "supposedly" OC it, the score in 3dMark is always LOWER than the stock one.