• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Orange Box @ Amazon $35/free ship

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

downer

I still haven't tried TF2, even though I'm still currently addicted to TFC.

Of course none of the die hard TFC fans like TF2. I'll have to give it a try at some point.

jstutman

Even for those who already own it. You purchase this and I think it will give you another gift for each game to give away

gibletzor

Awesome! Thanks for posting this. I've been looking for a sale on Orange Box for a while now, and missed it when it was on sale on Steam a couple weeks back.

Ordered mine last night!:beer:

jstutman

Amazon and there stupid referral code. If amazon see's a ton of referrals towards a specific product, it automatically raises the price. If you dont buy immediatly they you get the higher price. However if you buy at the higher price and then the price goes down withthen I think 30 days, they give you the difference.

MadMan007

Magical Leopluridon Senior
Maybe they learned something from Newegg and their real-time auto adjustment pricing? :p I am looking to get Vista SP1 and with this deal was tempted to get it from Amazon along with the OJ box but maybe not now.

rainless

Old Member
Well let's see... I've already got Half Life 2, Episode 1, Death Match, Counterstrike, Half Life 1, and Team Fortress 2.

Good thing they sell these individually now. I can get Portal for 20 bucks and be done with it.

Nathan0490

Conroe Hoe
Well let's see... I've already got Half Life 2, Episode 1, Death Match, Counterstrike, Half Life 1, and Team Fortress 2.

Good thing they sell these individually now. I can get Portal for 20 bucks and be done with it.

Or just get this for $35 and give the others to your friends, worth the extra $15 :santa:

Birthday presents and such :santa: