• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ORB fan cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MouseinME

Registered
Hey all got a question..i just bought an ORB fan but cant find a way in XP to see what temps im running at or how fast the fan is going..i tried MBM5 but it doesnt seem to register my cpu fan or case temps..is there any other programes that do this?

You have to set up MBM5 properly, you can't just install it and use it. Also check if the mobo comes with any software that monitors temps, kindof like Asus PC Probe.

Heh k thnk you ill check the software...btw do you know if this is a good fan the ORB platinum? hope so for 20 USD looks better than my old stock one

I honestly have heard bad things about ORB fans. I had one myself on a P3-700 @ 933 Slot 1 and it was running at 53 full load. I forget what the voltage was, but for $20 you can't go wrong. Mine was a bit cheaper than that.

Back