• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ordered an AGOIA 0213 "Y" and what did they send me???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Larry Quinn

But an AGOIA 0204 "K"

:mad:

WOOHOO I am HOT!!!!!!!!!!

I paid EXTRA for the chip just to get the "Y" stepping AGOIA0213!!

I called to RMA..and was told that they were sorry and had sent out MANY WORNG CPU's!!!!

Hopefully they will make it right...

I don't know about you...but this is so typical for my luck!!!

Larry

Damn man that sucks. Who did you order from though? I never heard about places offering to sell Agoia Y's Week 13. Well if they guaranteed you an Agoia Y 0213 just keep at it, and I'm sure you'll eventually get it.

Tipycol

Where did you order from? They usually only guarante the letter code, but date code, humm makes me wonder. I would try it before you send it back. Sounds like its going to be some time anyway. However it is an early chip so it might not be what you are expecting.

tragic_monkey said:
poor you, thats bad luck, stupid company, sue em. What company was it ne way?
Heh bothering a lawyers secretary would cost more money than the chip is worth. Sad that the law is there to protect you if you are a rich mofo isn't it?

We're waiting to find out where you ordered it from so we know not to order from them.

Is there really that big of a different between the 0212, 0213, and the 0204? I'm curious, because I just ordered one today from GameVe.

well from what ive heard a good oc on a 0212 is about 1.8GHz and 1.9GHz on a 0213 but people have pushed them further even on air like Ranger Joe (2GHz) and he's on air and maxima88 has 1963MHz on a 0212 currently (but im not sure if kepping your room temp down to 15C counts as it wont be like that all the time, or is it?)

It came from gameve.com

They say that they shipped a whole batch of CPUS WRONG!
And they did offer it as a 0213 later as 0212
But ALWAYS "Y"...!!!!

I didn't want to bag them here...since they are "TRYING" to make right on this!

So...since you all should really know who the vendor was...

To be fair...if they make good on this I will post that...!!!!!!

I've got my fingers crossed!!!

This thread may be getting close to the "Vendor" thread....so fo now I'd rather concentrate on the processor itself...

Anyone have any idea how this AGOIA 0204 "K" would perform???

Larry

Larry Quinn said:
It came from gameve.com

They say that they shipped a whole batch of CPUS WRONG!
And they did offer it as a 0213 later as 0212
But ALWAYS "Y"...!!!!

I didn't want to bag them here...since they are "TRYING" to make right on this!

So...since you all should really know who the vendor was...

To be fair...if they make good on this I will post that...!!!!!!

I've got my fingers crossed!!!

This thread may be getting close to the "Vendor" thread....so fo now I'd rather concentrate on the processor itself...

Anyone have any idea how this AGOIA 0204 "K" would perform???

Larry

That's the same chip I ordered and it should be here early next week... I hope.

AGOIA 0213 Y yes !!!!

Hi all i just orderd a 1600+ from newegg for $52.00 and they sent me a AGOIA 0213 Y !! this is great for once i got the good one .. i didnt even asked for it .

Steel,

how long ago did they ship out your order, because their suppost to be shipping mind out by the end of the day or tomorrow. Hoping that its the same batch.

Man that REALLY FRIES MY ONIONS!!!!

I paid more to get the AGOIA 0213 Y....and look what happens!!!

I thought NEWEGG was going to be a Gamble...and look what it got me!!!

Larry

ABOUT AGOIA 1600+ CPU..
I see that everyone is talking about us.. Humm.. One thing I can say is that .. I am sorry about the mass up..

Okay.. here is some update.. I have not yet receive the shipment from today.. Anyone who got the wrong stepping when I posted it was Y.. (there should be only 5 or 6 of you).. I will take care of you guys personally..

If you have request the RMA # already.. than just keep it and hold on to it.. for anyone of you didn't request one.. go ahead and request one..

This matter will be taken care w/ in day or two... However, for those of you wants update by the min. Call me at the number below..

Lawrence Lu
General Manager
[email protected]

I didn't mean to trick anyone of you.. This is special case.. and I will not trick you or giving you anyother problem..

Our company is AMD channel partner.. and it does not matter if the CPU is chip or damage for me to get service from AMD .. For that matter.. (although I do restrick chipping the CPU on the warranty to avoid any cost behide shipping and handling)..

you can print this out if you want.. since you guys are in the waiting list.. why not play w/ the CPU a little bit.. just make sure don't unluck the CPU.. but .. if you burned.. or used the CPU .. I WILL still give you guys the exchange..

P.S. if any one of you has the MSN chat.. my e-mail is [email protected] .. and you can chat w/ me anytime..

Lawrence Lu
General Manager
[email protected]

Well I guess you can't get any closer to the horses mouth than this!!!

Like I said above....If it works out..and they make good...it will be a huge feather in their cap!

I'd recommend them to anyone...
Now it's a wait and see situation!

I did call NewEgg...and they did indeed tell me there was no way to insure any specific stepping.

Larry

PS...Have any XP 2400+ or 2600+ lying around that need to be "Tested".... :D

Wow... I wish shops in finland gave support like this! The last time I saw somebody complain about a finnish shop on a forum, reprasentatives of the shop just came to make all the complainers seem like idiots! :beer:

Wow, now that is what I call POSITIVE VENDOR RESPONSE...
You don't often see folks giving that kind of support to their customers...
Hats off to you, Lawrence Lu and Gameve...:D

(Guess where I am headed right now???) ;)

Larry Quinn said:
Well I guess you can't get any closer to the horses mouth than this!!!

Like I said above....If it works out..and they make good...it will be a huge feather in their cap!

I'd recommend them to anyone...
Now it's a wait and see situation!

I did call NewEgg...and they did indeed tell me there was no way to insure any specific stepping.

Larry

PS...Have any XP 2400+ or 2600+ lying around that need to be "Tested".... :D

Lu will do u right , just b kewl and wait a few

Back