• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ordered My Parts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xCarne_Asada

well after lots of hard thinking, nagging father, and fed up with waiting i decided to order some new parts. Now i tried to hold out for the nforce2, but my dad said order the parts cause he has the money right now, and to get something or else my comp would turn into a christmas present.

so i ordered:
AMD 2600+ 333fsb Processor
Abit AT7-Max 2 Motherboard
1 Stick 512mb Cosair XMS pc3200 DDR Memory
1 80gig Western Digital 7200rpm 8meg Cache Hard Drive
ThermalRight SLK-800 and High Powered Fan

YAY!!! I am finally with the DDR Crew. Can't wait to run some benchies and all that other hoopla. So yeah I am happy, I should get everything this week or next. The sooner the better, but whatever, just as long as it gets here. Now i have to start bugging my mom about another stick of memory, 160gig harddrive, and a nice videocard.

~Carne

mbentley

Gloriously Lead, Overclockix Chief Architect
congrats on the new parts. i know when i ordered my new system that i would check the package tracking daily to see if it was getting closer to arriving... good luck with the new stuff and i'm lookin forward to see how she does.

SmellyDraws

Registered
Nice!! I live with my dad and all we had was a very old Gateway 120mghz computer. I was used to playing on my moms 1.7 when I lived with her and when I moved here I could not play any of my games or nuttin. This stupid PC will probably lag something fierce if I were to try and play Pong. In the first month he bought a case. I figured "Cool!! I should have a PC in no time". Eight months passed after this. I nagged and nagged and nagged til I finally said "screw it". I took 1200 dollars out of my bank account and bought myself a new PC. He would ask me what was wrong with the PC we have now. *sighs* He just could not understand that a 120mghz will not get me very far.