• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Our new modded case, nothing fancy, take a look

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
crazyman said:

and you also need floors made out of mirrors in your house.. LOL

Can't you tell that it's not sitting on a mirror, but it is actually sitting on a giant, perfectly lapped heatsink? He's not trying to sell the EL cable, he's trying to sell lapped heatsinks the size of the computer!:D

That is an ad !!

He creates a topic of a mod on a system that aint his but implies it is ?

Also it is a very short post so maby this is also spam in an attempt to get to that magic 100 post mark ?

I say welcome this new member with a short lock on his ability to post !!!

LMAO

Krusty said:

Can't you tell that it's not sitting on a mirror, but it is actually sitting on a giant, perfectly lapped heatsink? He's not trying to sell the EL cable, he's trying to sell lapped heatsinks the size of the computer!:D

LMAO :p
sureeeeee he is, and elvis is still alive?

I would like to stat that when I first saw this thread I had sent a notification to the mods that it may be an ad posting. That was at least2 days ago. So in turn I will now believe that they do not agree that this is only just to place an add. So in turn, if the mods can accept it, I would say the rest of us should be able to as well.

Now I had sent El a PM and I want to show what it stated...

I would like to offer an apology to you for presuming that it was an ad for your site. I will tell you that I had notified a mod here to let them know of your post. That was several days ago and obviouslly they do not agree. So in turn, I will accept their thoughts as fact. And again, My apologies to you. I do say that is a very schweet case mod. My only suggestion would be to use less variation of colors with the EL cables.... but thats also just my 2 coppers.

Now again, My apologies to EL and again,
Welcome Aboard !~!

*edit* Doh, ok I guess it was only yesterday... :rolleyes:

Nice and clean from what I can see, but a little too much lighting for my taste. I prefer a "glow" rather than highlighted areas. But that's what I prefer. Nice mod clean mod though.

IFMU said:
I would like to stat that when I first saw this thread I had sent a notification to the mods that it may be an ad posting. That was at least2 days ago. So in turn I will now believe that they do not agree that this is only just to place an add. So in turn, if the mods can accept it, I would say the rest of us should be able to as well.

Now I had sent El a PM and I want to show what it stated...

Now again, My apologies to EL and again,
Welcome Aboard !~!

*edit* Doh, ok I guess it was only yesterday... :rolleyes:

you sent me a PM? HUH? the guys is doing a mod just leave him be if he sells stuff than so what. He didn't mention that he was selling stuff only a hyperlinks so just everyone calm down. I don't like El cable too much but it is great for keyboard mods.

el said:
you sent me a PM? HUH? the guys is doing a mod just leave him be if he sells stuff than so what. He didn't mention that he was selling stuff only a hyperlinks so just everyone calm down. I don't like El cable too much but it is great for keyboard mods.

LMAO!~! um... sorry... I actually meant to Electroluminescent however I couldnt remember exactly how it was spelled... :rolleyes: Sorry!

:D
IFMU

Oh yea, thats kinda what my point was, I hope he can accept my apologies for my presumtions....

THIS IS NOT AN AD TO BUY OUR STUFF

Hello,

This is not an ad to buy our stuff, we just wanted an opinion.

Sounds like the case has some mixed reviews, but that may be tainted by the fact that some people think the post might be an ad to have you guys and gals buy our stuff.

We only wanted an opinion.

Thank you to the person who contacted the moderator, we appreciate that.

thanks for your opinions, we greatly appreciate it.

Electroluminescent

hmm, this is interesting, i post something in the cooling section about my watercooling parts i used in my systems to sell, asking if anyone disagrees with them, i get a message saying no links, then they removed it, this one is up here, COMPLETELY advertizing the case, and nothing is done... that's bull
:mad: :mad:

--Tom
www.graphinesystems.com

Relax guys, we are working on some guidelines and rules to be set down. We need to wait until Skip returns to iron them out, please Vendors are always welcome here in response to a post IE I was searching for some quality waterblocks the other day... a vendor could reply hey I sell some :blah: at a pretty good cost, check them out at www.overclockers.com etc...

It is just we are trying to cut back on the Initial posts say come and purchase here, always have been.

J

Well the multicolor idea doesnt look good to me. I think you need to be able to create a more solid idea behind the mod. A bigger window, not really my thing to have windows though, would look better on the side of such a large case. Having it that size seems like it was added last minute. Is there a way to make the lights brighter? Also a better presentation of the case wouldnt be such a bad idea too.

Back