• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Outcast?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Quattro

I used to love that game!

Anyone else remember it?
With it's stupid voxel graphics?

dyefade

Registered
I loved that game... with it's bizarre voxel system, even at 400*300 it ran real slow on my old P2 350... maybe with newer kit it'll be quicker. Yeah what was the guy's name? Slater something? It was really cheesy. I never got that far with it, it was too in depth for the lack of story, and the action wasn't exciting enough.
I remember having to explore a green land, and infilrating a temple, and riding on a ostrich-type thing!?

damnit Quattro now I'm gonna have to search for the discs and play it just to satisfy my memory! ;)

Last edited:
OP
Quattro

Quattro

I had to replay it because I loved it.
I finished the whole game, it took me 3 years, but I finished it early last year.

His name is Cutter Slade. The ostritch thing are called E-Woks or something.

It was one hell of a game, the developers where making Outcast 2.

Then they stopped!

dyefade

Registered
Quattro said:
I had to replay it because I loved it.
Yeah, I have strangely fond memories of it, but just moved away from it I think (my post above sounds a little more critical than I intended!)

Quattro said:
I finished the whole game, it took me 3 years, but I finished it early last year.
3 Years! That's dedication! Well done (or maybe you just didn't want to buy new games!?)

devvingiorgio

This game is the **** !!!!! But I was unable to complete it because the install Disc is messed up !

Would anybody be willing to burn me a copy of this thing , it's been years an dI still have my saved game files before it stopped working !

dyefade

Registered
devvingiorgio said:
This game is the **** !!!!! But I was unable to complete it because the install Disc is messed up !

Would anybody be willing to burn me a copy of this thing , it's been years an dI still have my saved game files before it stopped working !

would be happy to, but you're an awful long way away...!

devvingiorgio

crap, yeh I am dye :)

I'm really asking you to go out for me now ... is there any way you would zip it up and host it ? do you have any web hosting space, or even on Soulseek !?

dyefade

Registered
I've just found the CD and zipped it, 549mb... I think that's too much for me to upload. It would be less time and expense to ship it, which, if you'd cover shipping costs, I would still be willling to do!

dyefade

Registered
devvingiorgio said:
God Bless you, what's your PAypal address...$5 enough ?

Uh, what's that, *goes to yahoo*, £2.67. Yeah that should be plenty. I'll email you about the paypal. In fact, since this is now technically a warez sale, better move the whole thing to email!

PS, sorry for hijacking your thread quattro! I promise I'll replay the game when (if!) I ever get free time from work/life!

Last edited: