• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

overclock numbers for nvidia geforce gt 710 2gb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

captain_ii

Guys can some1 pls snd me the numbers for gt 710 2gb
ik not all the cards are same but i gonna keeps thes numbers as the max for overclocking my gt 710
like keep these numbers as the safe ones so pls send asap
thx in adv :D:D:D

Mandrake4565

Mr. Clean Senior Member
Guys can some1 pls snd me the numbers for gt 710 2gb
ik not all the cards are same but i gonna keeps thes numbers as the max for overclocking my gt 710
like keep these numbers as the safe ones so pls send asap
thx in adv :D:D:D
You are correct not all cards are the same, so X oc for one card may not work on another. Unless you mod the BIOS you will not hurt the Gpu overclocking it using something like Msi Afterburner. So just slide the voltage to max and raise the Core and or memory speed until it becomes unstable.

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
Not sure how many people have that card to spoon feed you clocks. Maybe give it a try on your own and report back with your findings and any quetions...

Overclocking will help a couple fps, but I wouldn't expect miracles out of that 3 generation old budget card.

I'd imagine you can raise clocks 10%...as was said above, raise the power limit to the max, voltage up a bit and push the core and test..

Mr.Scott

Beamed Me Up!
Average air OC is roughly 1300/1000 according to HWB subs.
There are only a few.

OP
C

captain_ii

Average air OC is roughly 1300/1000 according to HWB subs.
There are only a few.
thanks for reply
wit regards ,
cap

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for d reply will try ur method :D

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for ur reply too and its not my card btw its my frnd's , i hav a titan z and hav overclocked it and i dont hav ny idea on overclocking his gpu and i dont like to play around with his gpu jus in case if something goes wrong so i thought i would ask the safe numbers and plan according to i
but thanks anyway and i will try wat u said