• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

overclock q6600

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Was just curious what the settings were to have a 1060 run that many FPS at 2560x1440. Sounds like no AA. Id rather run the game at less FPS with more eye candy. :)

The only time I installed NV GF Experience was by accident. I prefer, as many enthusiasts do, to manually tweak things.

Yea fair enough, I was just going through games that I have historically had some problems playing, even on my i7 system to see how they played. I used Nvidia's tool for a quick setup. Obviously this setup can handle more intense settings without issue. Right now I'm really playing WoT so I wasn't too concerned about Battlefield (all versions) other than verifying they play well. I'm sure when I start playing it again I'll tweak the graphics settings to my liking. I do have WoT pretty well maxed out and it plays well.

You got me curious, I maxed out everything, AA on, same resolution and it's still running between 95 and 105 FPS measured with FRAPS.

Would be curious to see what you get against my results here:
http://www.overclockers.com/msi-gtx-1060-gaming-x-6g-video-card-review/

Section of the game and in-game settings can be found in the link :)

I would have to run it to see. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow. I'm betting around 100FPS, but won't know until I run the benchmark. I know Crysis 3 caused the 960 to puke all over itself in this system (and why it went back to the store), but the 1060 runs much, much stronger in this box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back