• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers.com Rosetta Team - March Event 2011 - Sign Up Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
@blamauci

You have to go into the Teams area, find overclockers.com and click Join Team. Until you're on our roster you cannot be entered into the contests.

-MARK-

I cant even find blamauci on rosetta

@blamauci

You have to go into the Teams area, find overclockers.com and click Join Team. Until you're on our roster you cannot be entered into the contests.

We had a new member named Maurice join the team today, and it says he's from Netherlands. Since Tilburg is in Netherlands, it's a safe bet that's him and he simply made an error. I PM'd him to make sure before adding his name to the roster.

Last edited:
We had a new member named Maurice join the team today, and it says he's from Netherlands. Since Tilburg is in Netherlands, it's a safe bet that's him and he simply made an error. I PM'd him to make sure before adding his name to the roster.

yeah thanks for the PM:thup: it was late last night here in the netherlands
were having a holiday that lasts a week and is all about shugging beer so i was drunk as hell:attn::attn::rofl:

If I missed the sign up date, my mistake. I will be running Rosetta anyway on my work PC.

Forum User name: WonderingSoul
BOINC User name: WonderingSoul

-MARK-

OK, I'll add you all to the roster when I get back from work today.

Anyone can sign up on any day up until the last day of the contest, it really doesn't matter. The earlier you sign up, the more prizes you will be eligable for that's all, so it's definitely in everyone's best interest to sign up early and get their RAC to an appropriate level ASAP.

Again, please... SIGN UP ONLY IN THIS THREAD, AND PLEASE USE THE PROPER FORMAT.

Thank you.

Last edited:
-MARK-

All to this point added to the roster.
And in case any of you missed it, you do need to hold a minimum RAC of 500 to be eligible for the bi-weekly draws, and obviously the more you crunch the better chance you'll have of winning a motherboard or the unlockable prizes.

Thanks for your support everybody.

Last edited:
I don't know crap about Rosetta, and I was just wondering how the RAC stat works. I've folded a good 12hours total or so and it's at ~160.

I know I am getting into this really late but I figured I would help. Currently have just the laptop in my sig crunching but in a few days a new sandy bridge rig will be here crunching away also =D.

My forum name is obviously killerkid, my boinc name is igNite

-MARK-

Ok, both of you added to the contest Roster.
Please remember that you need to carry a minimum RAC of 500 to be entered into the bi weekly draws, and obviously the more you crunch the better chance you have of walking away with any of the other prizes.

Last edited:
I know some of you Rosetta folks have helped us Team 32 guys Fold for contests in the past, so I figured I'd slide on over and return some CPU cycles.

Forum name: Outback_Jon
Rosetta name: Outback_Jon

For now, I'm running on my PhenomIIx4. I might fire it up on a couple of others.

Last edited:
Back