• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers.com Team News

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP
I.M.O.G.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
I did notice a title that got changed on one of the articles there. It should be Folders Helping Folders, and is about the Team 32 Folding Mentor Program, and somehow got changed to Introduction to the Overclockers [email protected] Team.

I changed the title so we had an introductory article for folders like the one for Seti and Rosetta... I can change it back, but I'd like to have another article first to use as the "Introduction..." article. I think this one works pretty good as an introduction though.

Cool?

deadlysyn

Folding Team Content Editor, Who Dolk'd my stars S
I changed the title so we had an introductory article for folders like the one for Seti and Rosetta... I can change it back, but I'd like to have another article first to use as the "Introduction..." article. I think this one works pretty good as an introduction though.

Cool?

Sounds good. There is a member working on an "Introduction..." article. I do feel that one does show the spirit of the team, but I do feel that it is a little lacking, as it could explain the project a little more. I should have something in a few days, hopefully.

OP
I.M.O.G.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Sounds good. There is a member working on an "Introduction..." article. I do feel that one does show the spirit of the team, but I do feel that it is a little lacking, as it could explain the project a little more. I should have something in a few days, hopefully.

Right on! You've been doing a great job in your new role by the way, I like how you jumped right into getting things started for the team.

deadlysyn

Folding Team Content Editor, Who Dolk'd my stars S
Thanks!:thup: I have been doing what I can to keep looking for those front page worthy posts. I have also offered to get an article up for the Rosetta team, as I have noticed they don't have a content editor. I don't know much about the Rosetta project, but noticed something that could be beneficial to them, in THIS THREAD. If I knew a bit more about Rosie, I would offer to take that up as well. The folding team is just much easier for me, as I have been hanging out in this sub forum for a few years now.

OP
I.M.O.G.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
I'm not sure what's up with Rosie - I thought I mentioned it to Baditude_df but I'm not sure. I know he's been contributing a bit. I'll have to follow up with him on that. Anytime you have time and want to help out the other teams tho that'd be great.