• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking an Albatron 4200 Turbo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nildey

Registered
Hey fellow OCers!

I am new to Video Card OCing so I was wondering how I go about finding out the limits of this 4200 Turbo card. If you could, please post some general stuff you can do to OC a video card, even if its obvious. Like I said, I have no experience with Video OCing at all. My system is a XP1600AGIOA with EPOX 8k5a2+ MOBO and Corsair XMS 2700 RAM!

Thanks guys!

Nildey

Kosmic

Welcome to the forums! The first place to look are the stickys at the top of this forum for guides and info. Also, here's a current thread: http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=137101

lastly, do a search for albatron and you'll get a ton of posts. Also search for ti4200 (remember to select the video & sound card area). The search feature will help you find just about everything you need, since every question has usually been asked before.

Happy overclocking!

K1