• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking/cooling the human brain(humor)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Revx

Ok so my crystal orb fan died, i figured, what's it good for now? a semi-good passive cooler? yes! but where to use it? well i think that one is obvious, overclock the human brain of course, what else? so i attached the crystal orb to my head and voila, an extra 500mhz running at a toasty 40C

But how did you OC yer brain. Caffeine, methacathinone, meth, ginseng, methaminorex, ritalin, pemoline, dexedrine....etc?

That is the question!?

Caffeine and a little MAOI always does the trick for me.

nah that's like using jumpers, i'm state of the art, softmenu :D

HAHA! thats holarious!, but you could always mod a fan and put it in there.... get another 500mhz out of that little brain!

ha ha ha,

Overclocking brain. Everything is overclocked, turbo or faster speed. I get a kick out of this.

FACTS: most human only use 15% of the brain power due to laziness. Imagine an overclock brain could do (somewhere in the range of 115% of a brain power)

Wow, let's put 5 pounds of copper on that.. err, peltier that.. brain freeze.. We can put some Delta 80 for airflow (Since your head is rounded the blades will be scraping your head), and overclock that mother!

well, i can have more potential that i wont use, it's true humans only use 10 to 15%, but thats only at one time, not that we don't use all of our brain, the only true perk of overclocking my brain is i am now capable of 350 seperate erections per minute.

Ugmore Baggage said:
You must have had a bong attached before you tried that :D

HAHAHAHA!!! thats what im guessing!!!!!! thats holarious!

you know, that much i don't really think i can answer, cuz ummm, i just kind put it to my head, and it stayed there, go figure, i guess all that time around epoxy does have side effects

Revx said:
you know, that much i don't really think i can answer, cuz ummm, i just kind put it to my head, and it stayed there, go figure, i guess all that time around epoxy does have side effects

LOL yea i guess it does
go dunk your head in some LN2 if you want some real
OVERCLOCKIN! :p

hmm...very interesting...

*takes waterblock off CPU and puts it on head*

WOW! Thats cold!

*Does a year's worth of HW in 2 mins*

*Puts waterblock back on comp*

Very cool :cool:

JoeCrappa said:
hmm...very interesting...

*takes waterblock off CPU and puts it on head*

WOW! Thats cold!

*Does a year's worth of HW in 2 mins*

*Puts waterblock back on comp*

Very cool :cool:

Sticking your head in the fridge for along time would be better cooling!

Fridge eh?

"In other news today a teen in IL was killed today in some sort of freak refrigerator accident, all detectives can gather is that he was attempting to cool his brain in some bizare attempt to "overclock" his brain. Apparently he pushed his FSB too high and it caused instability and he soon after crashed."

lol...refrigerator. Hmm... i'll be up tonight with my milling machine and drill press designing a brain block. it will make the best contact ever. don't forget to use Cranium Silver II to fill in the microscopic gaps between your brain and the brain block. the brain block comes with a revolutionary mounting system that bypasses the use of teeth and instead mounts on the eye sockets. (notice the words SOCKET and TEETH...also used with motherboards...clever? i think so...:D ).

Ok new idea, cooling keys! then again what would be the benefit of overclocking keys

Attachments

• kc.jpg
    kc.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 85
Well it looks cool, but it makes it really uncomfortable to carry my keys in my pocket lol

You guys hear about that University project to overclock Jesus?

w00t heh heh heh I don't know the linkage anymore sorry :L)

Back