• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking Woes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JGreen5278

Hello All,

Well as you can see I am new here as well as to the world of overclcoking, however and two days of trial and error i believed I had got a stable overclock on my amd x4 620 quad from 2.6 to 3.0 was shootin for 3.1 but after two days lol heck ill take it. Well ran OCCT and even played flightsim x for a couple of hrs everything seems fine like it was holding its own so I figured I would give her a break and shut it down last night only to wake up this morning and boot it up and im like sh*t I get an overclocking failed message. So, I jump back in my bios kept the voltage at +50mv however my ram is running at 4-4-4-12 at at 2.1v i believe either than or 2.0 i forgot lol and she booted up just fine but nervous that if I shut it down again will get the same oc failed message which has become quite common I found during this whole oc process lol. Thanks specs are below

AMD Atlhlon 64 X4 620 2.6 @ 3.0
ASUS M2N68-SE2 (I know it's crap)
Corsair PC6400 XMS 4GB ram 4-4-4-12
Ocz Modstream Pro 600w
XFX Geforce 9800GT 1024GB

CPU-Z Validation below:

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=891432