• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking xp 3000+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PartyBoy2003

Registered
Could you help me overclock my Xp 3000+ I have a SY-KT400 DRAGON Ultra. Could you tell me what to do in BIOS? I have a koolance exos system on my CPU so cooling is no problem.

AZN

AznSniper
head north past the amd MB section but if u pass general computer related discussion then u went to far. u will need to make a U turn and u will be right there in AMD CPU :)

timmyqwest

Disabled
AZN said:
head north past the amd MB section but if u pass general computer related discussion then u went to far. u will need to make a U turn and u will be right there in AMD CPU :)

LOL

mcortz_2000

AZN said:

AZN you crack me up .... jeesh now that was funny....:D :D :D

himura-dono

Xtreme refugee
wow... i almost half expected you guys to rip him a new one "**** you AMDroid ***** blah blah blah"

i'm proud of you guys. even if your cpu is substandard ;)

jk :)