• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking xp 3000+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PartyBoy2003

Registered
Could you help me overclock my Xp 3000+ I have a SY-KT400 DRAGON Ultra. Could you tell me what to do in BIOS? I have a koolance exos system on my CPU so cooling is no problem.

thxs. I did boost my fsb up to where the limti was. it set me to 2.17 GHZ which it my normal processor speed. I know that i have to increase the voltage and somethign else, but i dont know what and how much.

I suggest you read up A LOT about overclocking. You don't seem to know jack about it, and it's pretty easy to learn this stuff, yet tough to master. If you're not sure what you're doing it's probably best you don't do it. You have already started out on a good foot with looking in this wealth of knowledge, but keep reading up.

yeah browse around here an ask lots of questions. read first though.

and anywhere on this forum that you goto READ THE STICKIES FIRST! everyone skips the stickies. DON'T!

Six months ago I was clueless and still using a Mac :p Due to fast Macs costing what I say is an extortionate amount money, I decided to come back to PC's. I spent literally a whole month reading the front page, all the various stickies, and forum posts before I bought a single part for my rig. It was time well spent, and even though I still made mistakes, it was all a learning process.

Btw, you couldnt have hoped to have found a better community when it comes to getting help.

Ardent

Back