• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking your 9500np, 9500pro and 9700 np

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have a Sapphire 9700 Pro. Its default settings are 324Mhz Core Clock, 310.5 Mhz Memory Clock.

I've OC it 351Mhz, 337.5 Mhz, respectively, which is just under 10%. How far can i go before I start having troubles, and what are the warning signs.

Thanks in advance.

atiflash -s 0 XXXX.bin saves your current BIOS to the file "XXXX.bin" (you can call it anything you want and the 0 is a zero not the letter o). Then on the Floppy you have the orginal bios on you make a autoexec.bat file with this added to it

@echo off
cls
atiflash -f -p 0 "XXXX.bin" (Or what ever you named your orginal bios as).

Next type atiflash -f -p 0 "XXXX.bin" (Where the XXXX is the name of the bios you want to flash your card with. Also the 0 is a zero not the letter o)

umm could you clarify what these mean (i'm talkin about -p or -f) do i type this or what, and when

I readed all posts. Someone can help me: I have Gigabyte MAYA Radeon 9500 64MB 128-bit @ 8 pipelines mod, overclocked @ 350/300 - got 4100 marks in 3Dmark03 works stable all time. Max i can get 380/315!

What BIOS should i try to get better results? I have Hynix 3.6ns mem chips.

Thanx.

Back