• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

overclocking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The Coolest

NokiaXP: Just read the second post, after "Yes" and see what it says.
You ask questions that have been answered many, many times, I think you should start using the search feature. because all of the posts I've seen you post could easily be answered if you'd just use it.
Anyway, unless you want to unlock you can only overclock, any AthlonXP (Palomino, the t-breds are unlocked) you will have to use the FSB, because you can't change the multiplies on the XP. so if you're only planning on the system, get a board that supports 1/5 divider and get high quality ram and components

OP
N

nokiaXP

The Coolest said:
NokiaXP: Just read the second post, after "Yes" and see what it says.
You ask questions that have been answered many, many times, I think you should start using the search feature. because all of the posts I've seen you post could easily be answered if you'd just use it.
Anyway, unless you want to unlock you can only overclock, any AthlonXP (Palomino, the t-breds are unlocked) you will have to use the FSB, because you can't change the multiplies on the XP. so if you're only planning on the system, get a board that supports 1/5 divider and get high quality ram and components
hey man! what's your problem.i just want to make sure everything.if u dun want to give reply then no need.dun say too much.a lot of ppl will help

Kaneda

i think everyone is just a little tired of seeing the same old questions

smudged

The Coolest: Woh dude more stars......more patience.

The question is valid! Pointing in the right direction is a good thing to do. You might well be sick of seeing the same posts but you were there once, so let it go and post a link to help an O/cer out, tell a dude about searching in a possitive way and make a friend not an enemy.

From what I have seen of your posts this is not like you at all.

The Coolest

I'm sorry I might have sounded like I just don't want to help or something, well I wasn't in a good mood then and I apologize, and yes one of the reasons for this is that the questions were asked before. I don't think I really meant it to sound like it does but I still think that before asking any question, a person should use a search and if he still has a question should ask it, because in many cases it will be answered, or at least a person will get more info. Again I apologize for this sounding as it did.