• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overlord Complete Pack

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aynjell

8.75, comes with Overlord 1 and 2, plus an expansion for overlord 1, it seems. Smashing deal!

Metacritic says the following:

Overlord 1: 81
Overlord 2: 79

That's a lot of value for 9$, guys. Get it while it last!

deed

Thats cool im not sure but I think the free version of gametap has overlord 1 also. 100% buying overlord 2.

OP
A

Aynjell

Thats cool im not sure but I think the free version of gametap has overlord 1 also. 100% buying overlord 2.

buy both, it's cheaper (8.75 for the pack, 9.99 for overlord 2).

the first was fun, how was the 2nd ?

I have no idea, but at 8.75, it's worth it to get both games, plus the expansion. Overlord + expansion, works out so that you're paying 1.25 for overlord 2. It's a no brainer even if it only lasts for an hour that's a good deal.

If you just want overlord 2, buy the package deal because it's CHEAPER than buying overlord 2 on it's own. If you buy overlord 2 on it's own, I will write about it in my signature.

Remove

What a horrible console port. The game looks like it could be fun but the controls are retched and not being able to adjust them up in game just adds to the poor design.

vixro

Overlord 2 is just like overlord 1 in my opinion. Both were worth 1 play through and nothing more. Fun and entertaining, along with forgettable.