• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p1164 and p1165 - big WUs return.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just got a 574 pointer. On a slow 1.8 Xeon. :p Projected to finish in a week. About 1.5 hours per frame. :rolleyes:

It seems like all my rigs are getting flooded with 300+ point WU's. Nice change. :) I need to get my other Xeon dually going to take advantage of this.

@ChasR- picked up a p2408... seems to be another flavor of Ribo. Are these new as well? EMIII has no clue what its worth. Of course, the psummary page shows it to be a 600pt WU.

A while back, I posted on p2401, which was a linux/osx only WU. P2408 and p2409 are relatives of p2401. Server .142 has some linux/osx only and some windows WUs so I can't tell, and I haven't gotten any, but only have 2 linux rigs. P2401 was a bonus WU as is 2408.

Are you saying the p2408 should be a linux only WU? I picked this one up on an XP-M rig w/WinXP.

I have 3 2409s on 2 Intel machines with Windows xp. They are 2nd instances and are taking anywhere from 69 to 96 hours to complete.:bang head

With my son's computer off because of him being on vacation and the 2409s, I'm probably not going to be turning in any points for several days.:cry:

i finished an 1164 today and got another one to take its place :)

these are great...keeping me above 400ppd for the time being

The only downside of running no advmethods is when you don't draw one of these big WUs... I've been getting stuck with lambda_5way units which are terrible ppd vs. the new Ribos.

Back