• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p343_gnra_pf2 has "unk" as a point value. dump this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP
nahmus

nahmus

added the new file and it did not change. I'll have to do more looking tomorow when i have time. Maybe this is the million point protene I've been waiting for WOO HOO

OSUmaxx

EMIII automatically updates now. The weatherman just has to get the file updated. Keep the protein, its just fine.

Wedo

Senior Kitty Power!
Yup, it just means that EMIII doesn't have the protein in it's file yet. Either download the update or wait until EMIII updates itself.

However, I heard that if you change your username to "Wedo" your computer will fold faster and the point values double! :D

Wedo

portorock

Wedo said:
Yup, it just means that EMIII doesn't have the protein in it's file yet. Either download the update or wait until EMIII updates itself.

However, I heard that if you change your username to "Wedo" your computer will fold faster and the point values double! :D

Wedo

LOL, yeah right, nice try ;)

scoobiedoo

Love slave to da man
doesn't anyone use the search option on these forums

I posted a nice little write up on the release of 2 new proteins

they are gromacs...they are worth 53.3 points each and have a deadline of 18 days

these new proteins are 342 and 343

have a nice day
scoobiedoo

OP
nahmus

nahmus

scoobie I did a search on the name and came back with nothing. I might have typed it in wrong. I usually try to search before i ask.

and since "nahmus" starts with n and "wedo" starts with W... we all know that "n" 's are more aerodynamic and fold faster. so switch to NAHMUS!!!!!

ps which stats page shows you total number of cpus under your name? I've done some borging and would like to check.

thanks

DeepScience

Super Kiwi
Is anyone else having their pentium 4 disolve while folding the new proteins? Suddenly I'm having major .. issues. Like folders opening and shutting, auto selection, nothing working. Turn folding off and poof, everything back to normal!

dropadrop

I have several P4's folding here at the office, and only one person has had problems. Even that was just some kind of conflict with some app that he uses.

Legend911

Proein 343

I just got the protein 343 too and it is 53 points!!! and my other pc is doing 70 point P638 this is so cool! points points points!!!!!:D :D :D

mbentley

Gloriously Lead, Overclockix Chief Architect
i get this problem with my computer when i fold:
(it's supposed to display the program's title when you mouseover the item...

it looks like this:
folding_error.png

when it should look like this:
folding_error2.png

so it just incorrectly displays the window title...

Ben721

Official X-Hour Man
Actually I had the same exact problem/experience with the same protein today. It was unk until it got to around 7% and then it switched over to 53.

Rottys-R-Us

Jester
scoobiedoo said:
doesn't anyone use the search option on these forums

have a nice day
scoobiedoo

Heck this forum, the "whole" dang forum :rolleyes:

Or I like the one's that the same question is just 2 post's down,hehe.

This is NOT ment @ any one individual :D

Fold-eth on :burn: