• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4 1.8a C1 out yet ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hc1001

not that we kno of....hasnt been seen yet. only the 2.4 was seen with a C1 stepping.

Darryl_D

ya eventually intel is going to bring emall to C1stepping...but wasn't intel going to quit production on the 1.8A come end of November??? So i doubt there going to release a C1 stepping for it

FIZZ3

Darryl_D said:
ya eventually intel is going to bring emall to C1stepping...but wasn't intel going to quit production on the 1.8A come end of November??? So i doubt there going to release a C1 stepping for it

No there *will* be a C1 stepping 1.8A, the corrsponding SSPecs were officially announced.
How many of those will be made is another issue though. As always, waiting will increase your chances of getting a C1.

OP
S

seven-eleven

Registered
hmm....but the following picture from overclockers shown that it will have C1 for 1.8a......hope it'll be on the market......

beside do u guys think i should pay a 1.8a for US$135 which Guarantee to clock at 2.7 ??

intelc1.gif

micamica1217

seven-eleven said:
hmm....but the following picture from overclockers shown that it will have C1 for 1.8a......hope it'll be on the market......

beside do u guys think i should pay a 1.8a for US$135 which Guarantee to clock at 2.7 ??

intelc1.gif

I do think you should go for it (the 1.8a)......

most of them do about 2.8-2.9ghz max.....and they are not the c1 steppings yet.

infact, I think that the 1.8a's just might be the last ones to show up as c1's....so why wait.

mica

Soapy

Registered
Darryl_D said:
ya eventually intel is going to bring emall to C1stepping...but wasn't intel going to quit production on the 1.8A come end of November???
The 1.9 has been terminated, not the 1.8.

Darryl_D

ya i know the 1.9's are beingterminated...butthe last i heard was intelwas planning on terminatingthe1.8a'slate septemberearly decemember.... unless they changed it...