• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4 and the 133 fsb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes and no idea, They're going to release 133fsb cpu's .. but I have no clue when or what mobo will support it.. it could be as simple as a bios update .. I have 0 information so far :(

SOYO and ASUS both have boards being produced right now for the 133 fsb chips coming April and May.
Check their sites for exact model #'s i have been there and seen them advertised.

i think the p4 with 133FSB will be the next upgrad for p4 cpus with entirly new chip set n feature some times earlier next year or late this year. with initial speeds of 4ghz with .o9mm die size

but since AMD released 2100+ with .13mm die which out performes Intel 2.2A ....... intel consider 133FSB for current cpus comming soon.... more over our current Mobo alread offer fsb 133 and higher so that should not be much of problem :)

Back