• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4 "C" @ Newegg !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stereo555

Overclocking is music to my soul
Well ,
Newegg FINALLY has some P4 "C's" up for grabs , BUT ...
the price is abit much :( (include TAX for me in CA ) so I'll wait it out for now .

Looks like it may have to be techmole.com for me :p
(sorry Newegg)

stereo555

jdmcnudgent

stereo555 said:
Well ,
Newegg FINALLY has some P4 "C's" up for grabs , BUT ...
the price is abit much :( (include TAX for me in CA ) so I'll wait it out for now .

Looks like it may have to be techmole.com for me :p
(sorry Newegg)

stereo555
go with googlegear. they have all flavors. techmole has the 2.6c also, but outta stock on the 2.4c.

gouda96

techmole

last friday i got a 2.4c at techmole for $190 or so shipped.

haven't gotten it yes... well my friend hasn't gotten it yet(it is his comp i ordered)

the only part that i was not sure about was the is7... he wanted to save the $20 on the ic7.

I will use his machine as a test machine then get me an ic7 if the is7 is not as good.(money is not a big deal to me ...booya!!)

AZN

AznSniper
Re: techmole

gouda96 said:
last friday i got a 2.4c at techmole for $190 or so shipped.

haven't gotten it yes... well my friend hasn't gotten it yet(it is his comp i ordered)

run that by us again ;)

u orderd friday? and u dont know y u dont have it yet on monday? hum... we better call the president ;)

Last edited:

gouda96

...?

what are you talking about lol. Where did i say i don't know why i haven't gotten it yet? i am familiar with how long UPS ground takes... i would expect it here by Thursday at the earliest...

i ordered some stuff for a friend, i want to see how it does before i get my stuff... is that so hard to comprehend...?!

what were you talking about? all i said was that i had not recieved the stuff meaning i am waiting patiently for it and i expected it would not be here yet... maybe you should read my a post more than once before you start making yourself look like an idiot.

OP
stereo555

stereo555

Re: Re: P4 "C" @ Newegg !

jdmcnudgent said:
go with googlegear. they have all flavors. techmole has the 2.6c also, but outta stock on the 2.4c.

Thanks JD for the info , but alas .... Iam still unemployed
( going on week 6 :( )
So...... I went with Techmole on the 2.6C .
The end result is a minimum $40 cheaper (shipped/NO TAX) than anyone else .
($40 smakers saved aint all bad ! :D)

Seems like others here at the forums have had good luck with Techmole and the "C" chips from them .

I should have the chip before weeks end , and I'll post some results then. ;)

(Geez .... my great little SL6RZ/week-52 is going to have to find a new home already ; classifieds here I come)

L8rz .....

stereo555

jdmcnudgent

Re: Re: Re: P4 "C" @ Newegg !

stereo555 said:

Thanks JD for the info , but alas .... Iam still unemployed
( going on week 6 :( )
So...... I went with Techmole on the 2.6C .
The end result is a minimum $40 cheaper (shipped/NO TAX) than anyone else .
($40 smakers saved aint all bad ! :D)

Seems like others here at the forums have had good luck with Techmole and the "C" chips from them .

I should have the chip before weeks end , and I'll post some results then. ;)

(Geez .... my great little SL6RZ/week-52 is going to have to find a new home already ; classifieds here I come)

L8rz .....

stereo555
techmole was great to me.;)

AZN

AznSniper
Re: ...?

gouda96 said:
maybe you should read my a post more than once before you start making yourself look like an idiot.
ah ur right im sorry for being such an idiot as u so kindly pointed that out. I guess people cant take a joke as it is their time of the month or somthing. these smiles just arnt doint their job anymore.
BTW i called mole and they might get some wed, but they also said they might have some today so i'll check back on wed. If i cant figure out how sense im an idiot and all.

jdmcnudgent

Re: Re: ...?

AZN said:

ah ur right im sorry for being such an idiot as u so kindly pointed that out. I guess people cant take a joke as it is their time of the month or somthing. these smiles just arnt doint their job anymore.
BTW i called mole and they might get some wed, but they also said they might have some today so i'll check back on wed. If i cant figure out how sense im an idiot and all.
LOL;)

AZN

AznSniper
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ...?

jdmcnudgent said:
its ok, you want a tissue??:)
no need, i just look at ur stock speed on ur main rig and im happy again :) JK bro

Maxvla

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ...?

AZN said:

no need, i just look at ur stock speed on ur main rig and im happy again :) JK bro
owned.gif

OP
stereo555

stereo555

Re: Re: Re: Re: P4 "C" @ Newegg !

jdmcnudgent said:
techmole was great to me.;)

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Buy the way ....

"crying" .....

" need a tissue" ......

"no need, i just look at ur stock speed on ur main rig and im happy again " .......

ROFL

stereo555

y23kc

Registered
Newegg has the 2.4c at $214 now and have more than 99 in stock (the old add 99 to see how many they have in stock.) I canceled my order with techmole since they had em in stock at 6:30 friday morning, yet mine didn't ship out. Then it said out of stock so I called them. A rep told me they would be getting some in tomorrow probably. That meant to me they would get the shipment at around 2:00pm and mine STILL wouldn't be shipped. I know newegg will ship it out tomorrow, and I will receive it by Thursday!

krag

Classifieds Moderator
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ...?

AZN said:

MMuuuaaaahhhahahahahahahaha...SSAAAMOKED!

AXN bro got ya JD!

Dang bro, how does it feel to have a stock rig?;)

Maxvla

i'm running at stock right now and honestly there isn't that much difference than running 3.5ghz.

krag

Classifieds Moderator
Maxvla said:
i'm running at stock right now and honestly there isn't that much difference than running 3.5ghz.

What? What is this blasphemey that has reached my ears? Can't tell the difference? Maybe in using word? heh!

But...gaming? I can tell the differrence from my old P4PE rig and this new IC7 ripper system that I have.:p

Maxvla

i don't game.

which explains why i sold my 9700pro in favor of my 9500pro.

krag

Classifieds Moderator
Maxvla said:
i don't game.

which explains why i sold my 9700pro in favor of my 9500pro.

Then what do you use your computer for?

AAhhhhhh! I know....the forums! he he;)