• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4 CPU Fan problem...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-=Mr_B=-

Problem is really simple :- )

Im looking in to getting a completly new rig, and along with that i was offcourse going to see what i could get out of it...

Problem is the somewhat limited resources at my dealer, so now im asking for a few diferent models, makes and brands for a good quality CPU cooler. i allready figured that the slk900 is pretty much as good as it gets, but, offcourse, my dealer dont have that... If i cant get anything in the range "good" from my dealer i will offcourse have to solve that in some way, but will have to go with a stock fan first...

Any advices are aprechiated, or how its spelled, Thanks
B!

sangapski

the stock cooler works pretty good
it even works with decent OC'ing

you can check the mainpage HS roundup
to compare the HS that they have on your local store

OP
M

-=Mr_B=-

Seriuesly thinking about the last thing, they have for about a month been telling me "no problem, we WILL get you a Radeon 9500 Pro" guess what they told me to day? "sorry, we cant provide"

Heck, from the looks of it now, i will have to wait yet another month as i get kicked for 2 shipping fees, possibly even more...

And i dident list what the dealer have for coolers, as i dont wanna get to know "that one is the best they got" i wanted to get the few best possible available, and see if he has any of those, if not, im getting it elsewhere anyway :- (

I just wish someone else had been in the same price range...

Oh well, Wish me luck!
B!