• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4 Northwood Cooling & Temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclocker456

I'm currently running my 1.6A northwood @ 2653MHz.. using the Asus P4B266. The voltage that I'm using is 1.775v which is actually running at 1.744v. I lapped my stock cooler and put a 38CFM delta on it and I get 44C under full load. I was wondering what everyone else is using to cool their P4 Northwoods. So if you have a Northwood running at 2.4GHz or more please post your voltage, heatsink/fan, temps. no need to post idle temps cuz no one cares about those. Good luck to everyone...

gone_fishin

BandSaw King
50C at full load. See sig for details. My TH7II is said to run chips a little hotter and Asus mobo temps are also said to not be that acurate. Nice chip you have, mine will do 2.5Ghz but at 1.9v actual voltage.

Cooler666

Disabled
I have a 1.8 Northwood at 50 Celcius full load, only overclocked to 2ghz though, with AVC Sunflower, TH7II-Raid

OP
Overclocker456

Overclocker456

Temps before modd

Just to compare, before my mod, with the stock cooler and the specs discussed above I was at 52C full load. After the modd it went to 44C. thanks to everyone for replying..

Spec_Ops2087

go to the main page and click on CPU database and select your processor chip...there are many results there ;)

Spec